Thursday, July 14, 2005

Some Haiku

a smatt'ring of my
haiku will bust up your lip
so don't be frontin'

*

a haiku battle
inside me like a gang war
duck, y'all, im blazin

*

if you could fly i'd
smack you down. im just kidding.
hey, pass the butter

*

hugs and marshmallows
squishy sweet like bunnies,
and some cute puppies

*

remember when we
used to dream about yanni?
yeah, neither do i

*

do a cartwheel and
watch me backflip two times, yeah
some words, yeah yeah yeah

*

one last haiku, foo'
and then ima bounce, yo, so
give me a dollar

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

update, would ya?

4:13 PM  
Blogger * said...

jake, i thank you, humbly.

anonymous, email me and perhaps, if i know you, i just might give you the url to where i've moved. and thanks for reading, eh?

12:55 PM  
Blogger serenacorine said...

that was my comment and you moved?

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home